This week’s homework is to complete set mathematics tasks, practise timetables on TT Rockstars and reading.
We have also set topic homework which is ongoing for 2 weeks:
Year 5 Geography Homework
After half term year 5s geography topic will be ‘Mountains, Coasts and Rivers’.
We would like you to go out and about and see as many rivers, beaches and mountains as you can. (Please take pictures to bring in and show us!)
- The shapes of the mountains
- How people use rivers (swimming, boats, sports etc)
- The coastline (where the river meets the sea)
- The shape of the coastline / beach
- The shape and journey of the river
You could research:
- How are mountains formed?
- How are beaches formed?
- What types of mountain are there?
- What happens along the journey of a river?
You can present what you find out in any form. Poster/ project / notes / labelled photographs etc.
Please be ready to bring in and share what you have found out with the rest of year 5 in our geography lessons. (Tuesday June 5th).
Miss Cseri & Miss Elliott