Exeter Children’s Federation requires 3 Teaching Assistants from January 2019 – August 2019.
To be deployed appropriately across the Federation after interview. Our schools are Montgomery Primary School and Wynstream Primary School.
C Grade £8.90 per hour
30 Hours per week
Do you want to make a difference and be part of a dynamic and caring team?
Want to work in a vibrant and stimulating environment with the very best of resources to hand?
If so we might just be what you are looking for!
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of/interest in working with SEN
- Able to use own initiative to deliver intervention programmes
- Be a caring individual who enjoys working with children
- Have skills in behaviour management
- Be committed to outstanding practice
- Able to recognise each child as being an individual with specific talents and needs and therefore able to support children into achieving their full potential
- Have a commitment to life-long learning
Training the the following areas would be desirable:
- You may be required to drive the school minibus and therefore a clean driving licence would be required.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteer to share this commitment. We follow all aspects of the safer recruitment process and an enhanced DBS check is required for the successful applicant.
Please download an application pack below and submit completed application forms to Debbie Damous via email email@example.com by 12 noon on 17th December.
Year 2 Teacher
Required February – August 2019
Montgomery Primary is part of the Exeter Children’s Federation where we put a strong emphasis on collaborative working. We are a two-form entry school which serves a diverse catchment in the centre of Exeter in a modern, eco-friendly building with fantastic children and staff. We are looking for an experienced Year 2 teacher to cover a paternity leave between February and July.
What are we looking for in a candidate?
- Can demonstrate and believe in high expectations and aspirations for all learners in their class
- A commitment to engaging in professional learning, in school and across the federation
- Be able to demonstrate creative approaches to the delivery of the curriculum
- Nurturing and supportive approach to behaviour management, with an ability to meet individual children’s needs effectively
- The ability to form great relationships with children and ensure their excitement and engagement with learning leads to progress and attainment
- Able to build outstanding relationships with parents and the community
- Experience of teaching year 2 would be deseriable but not essential
Visits prior to application are more than welcome. Please contact the school office on (01392) 285240 to make an appointment.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children. We follow all aspects of the Safer Recruitment process and the role will be subject to a full DBS check.
Please download an application pack below and submit completed application forms to Debbie Damous via email firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 noon on 11th January 2019.